Thursday, February 13, 2014

How to get the secret light blue color!

Hello Jammers! Today I am going to be showing you how to do the secret light blue color!
First, pick the animal that you want. For example, I would like to use my wolf.
Okay, next you will go into the character cotomizatons.






Then select the eye tab.
                                       
                                                                                     






Okay, next you will press the purple as shown.
Once you press that purple, click the bottom corner of it.

  


















And there you go, your secret eye color. You can use this color anywere like the pattern or colors! I hoped you enjoyed! ~Lover0301


(I did not find out about this glitch, it was found out by someone else, copy right to the rightfull owner)


No comments:

Post a Comment